Friday, April 3, 2015

What Happens If I Change Phases Mid-Week?

Since our meal plans are built around where we are in our cycles, what do we do if our cycle phase shifts while we're in the middle of a week?

I'm back to taking my temperature to get a baseline even though it doesn't currently tell me much about where I am in my cycle yet. Eventually I'll have more warning about when I am likely to switch phases (and exactly where the elusive Ovulation phase is). If this diet works, anyway. I expect to see my temperature charts make more and more sense as I eat with these principles.

In the mean time the only thing that will switch my meal plan for me is if I start menstruating.

Since that's only about three or maybe four days for me, what I will probably do is put the current meal plan on hold and freeze/store whatever I can for the next time I'm in Luteal phase. Then I'd make a quick meal plan and get to the grocery store that day (pretty convenient for me since I work at a grocery store!) Whatever I can't store for later I'll try to work into the new meal plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment