Saturday, April 18, 2015

Meals 4/18

This new black bean soup recipe I tried was fantastic. As per usual, bacon makes things amazing. I modified with what I had. I didn't use any ketchup or tomato or anything, just the bacon, garlic, onion, and broth then of course the black beans.


I didn't care for the sweet potato flat bread, though I may try it again using it as a base for other things as the recipe suggests.


I also didn't really care for the sugar free dessert pudding. It's just making sugar-free instant pudding with heavy whipping cream instead of milk. But I like instant pudding the regular way. The whipping cream didn't improve it and just added calories.


There's a little in the freezer now, though, because I want to see what it's like frozen like ice cream.

I am SO looking forward to the avocado brownies. I just have to wait to buy avocados on sale tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment