Thursday, April 2, 2015

Big Challenge: Sugar- and Carb-free Dinners

Even though dinners are smaller and lighter than lunch in this meal plan it is still really difficult to come up with dinner meals.

I'm struggling to find things that don't have carbs or sugar. Ordinarily if I wanted a light meal I'd do a piece of fruit or a fruit smoothie but I'm trying to avoid sugar as much as I can for this meal. 

My husband pointed out that I need to focus on meat more. 

So here are some gathered ideas even though many of them are not as light as I had in mind (I can try to just eat less of them too)

  • hamburger with lettuce "bun" (mustard instead of ketchup?)
  • salmon baked in parchment
  • parmesean baked chicken nuggets
  • BLT with lettuce instead of bread
  • steak rolls


Any of these with a side of spinach salad and olive oil dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment