Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Meals 4/21

I was going to make carrot cake breakfast cookies but I forgot I needed bananas and I sent my husband to work with the last of them. So I made the cookies the next day. They are very moist with the mashed banana, applesauce, and fruits. I left out the pineapple. I'm not crazy about them but they are okay.



For lunch I did a pan fried chicken and crispy garlic broccoli. It was delicious! My only caution is watch out for the steam. That oven is super, super hot. I got a painful face full of steam.


I went to work with some rice crackers for a snack. I came home so exhausted that I couldn't stand the thought of cooking my dinner. I convinced my husband to make me "cream" of carrot soup (really milk of carrot soup). He had never made soup that wasn't in a can and he was really nervous, but I talked him through it from the living room and he delivered a delicious soup that was way better than what I would have finished with (I tend to cut corners a lot in recipes).

I didn't get a picture of that one but it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment