Saturday, April 18, 2015

We Have Blood!

Day 48 and I am officially in the menstruation phase. I may be the only woman trying to conceive who is thrilled about that, but I am.

That is shorter than the 60 to 90 day cycles I have been having (and many of those periods were brought on by outside forces like medication to force me to ovulate so they could check me for PCOS).

It is said that 28-35 is a normal length of cycle. But I'm pretty sure my friend who has two children has a cycle that's usually in the 38-40 day range.

Plus I only started the diet part way through this cycle. I'm pleased that I think I pegged where I was in my cycle pretty accurately based on emotional cues.

I'm not going to go back to taking my temperature quite yet. It stresses me out and makes me frustrated when it isn't what I want to see (it's very low all the time, never seems to rise).

I will see as I continue my diet how long my next cycle is. After a couple of cycles in the realm of normal then I will start taking my temperature and using the ovulation test strips that a friend sent me to see if having a period means that I'm ovulating.

No comments:

Post a Comment