Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Changes This Cycle

This cycle I decided to try the cough medicine trick to improve cervical mucus. I read that it has to be a medicine with guaifenesin, an expectorant rather than a suppressant. So I bought one at my work and started using it this cycle.

I was taking one a day from about day 10 on. But I didn't feel like anything was changing. So I also ordered some Pre-Seed and a digital ovulation tester.

Too impatient as always!

I forgot to take the guaifenesin and then the next day I suddenly had a lot of cervical mucus. More than I can ever remember seeing. And that was the day before the Pre-Seed arrived!

The next day was the same. I woke up with a ton of CM.

Needless to say I'm feeling hopeful this cycle. Now I'm just waiting for my temperature to rise so that I can congratulate myself on some good timing. (Not that the stupid ovulation kit is telling me anything).

Almost time for another agonizing two week wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment