Tuesday, July 14, 2015

It's the Progesterone

Now thanks to The Mother of All Pregnancy Books I know that what I thought could be crazy early pregnancy symptoms are actually symptoms of high progesterone, which is a hormone that rises every second half of your cycle.

Exhaustion, nausea, soreness, appetite, all of it can be attributed to rising progesterone.

It doesn't mean pregnancy but it doesn't mean not pregnancy either. It is the body preparing to be pregnant.

So now when I feel those symptoms I'm happy and thinking it shows that my body is doing what it should be doing.

I never recognized these symptoms before because I was having long cycles and not ovulating often at all.

I'm 3 DPO today and wondering why it has to take so long for a fertilized egg to implant!

No comments:

Post a Comment