Monday, July 20, 2015

This is my PCOS Success Story

I am astounded at the amount of effect diet can have on one's health. WomanCode changed my life, is changing my life.

At 9 DPO I broke down and took a pregnancy test and there is a faint positive.

It's super early days, about three weeks, so the miscarriage rate is still high but still. I have never been pregnant before. To even know that it is possible is a miracle.

I have PCOS and now because of diet my cycles are normal and I was able to get pregnant without interventions.

The only thing I did special this cycle was take the Musinex stuff to help improve my cervical fluid.

I'm still kind of in shock. Will be taking more tests in the coming days! I also have been working on a video diary.

1 comment:

  1. hi everyone,this is a good news and i think its worth sharing,i never thought for once that i will be able to have a child cos i had pcos and ivf,i read a testimony of how a woman was helped by a spell doctor named Dr Churchill and she was able to conceive a child and i gave it a try,i can categorically tell you now that i am pregnant,a family isn't complete without children,stop thinking too much and also give it a try,contact udatemple@gmail.com,facebook on Uda temple....i wish you goodluck..xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete