Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hope for this Cycle is Over

I've been telling you a lot about how bad I've been but the truth is that I'm still doing pretty well with my diet. I've fallen off in places because I've been stress eating through the two week wait. There's not much comfort to be had and food is a little bit I can get.

But when I was craving ice cream a few days ago we went out and got coconut milk and agave syrup to make vegan low sugar ice cream.

Anyway, the point of this post is that my wait to find out for this cycle is over. It is 11 dpo, so how do I know? My temperature dropped at 10 dpo and I thought everything was over.

Then I read on the Internet about the implantation dip. Apparently it's very common for you to get a dip in temperature around 10 dpo and then your temp goes back up the next day. It doesn't mean that you are pregnant but it doesn't mean that you're not, so my hope went back up.

Everything rested on what today's temperature was. And this morning it went plummeting really far down. And now I'm seeing the little bit of blood that means my period is about to start.

I'm ready for this crazy cycle to be over. My ovulation was seriously delayed by stress but according to temperatures I did ovulate so that is good news. The luteal phase was a little short at 11 days instead of 14 but according to the Internet that's not problematically short.

For next cycle I'm going to work on doing things to improve cervical mucus. After the next cycle if we aren't pregnant then it will be time to get my husband tested (I know that's usually the first step but we happened to find out that something was wrong with me before we got him tested).

No comments:

Post a Comment