Friday, June 5, 2015

Getting Your Nutrition

I just found out about this great app/website called cronometer. It tracks calories in and out like many other diet apps but this one includes a breakdown of vitamins and minerals. So important for checking whether we're getting enough nutrients! Also great for monitoring my carb intake.

As soon as I loaded in the food I ate today I could see immediately that I had deficiencies I hadn't realized.

This is going to be super important for me to use to make sure that I'm getting all the nutrition I need.

I'm working on creating a better master meal plan, one that will have a week's worth of food for each phase of the cycle so that I don't have to create a new meal plan every week but can just plug in one that I know works and is full of good foods for that cycle. For another layer I'm now going to put the meal plans through cronometer and adjust to help me get more of my nutrients from food sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment