Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Still Struggling

Still no temperature rise. I'm starting to panic that my cycle is not going to be a normal length and I'm obsessing over what I'm doing wrong.

I am eating really well but I still have challenges. I've been having too much sugar (found a store that sells the coconut ice cream I love). I'm having a hard time not having carbs in the evenings (even though they are complex carbs).

I also need to cut back on dairy more and be careful about soy. The jury is still out on whether soy really does mess with one's cycle and imitate estrogen in the system but to be on the safe side I should avoid it. Which is really hard! (I made a great almond crusted tofu today).



If stress is really what delayed my ovulation, I need to find a way to relax. Panicking over the role that stress has played is just adding to the stress and making it all worse. I don't know what makes me relax. My husband has his baths that he loves. I nap when I'm stressed. But I need ways to destress when I'm awake. Time to do some research on things to try for relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment