Friday, May 8, 2015

I'm calling BS on Weird Dessert Ingredients

I tried the avocado chocolate mousse recipe twice this week. Both times it just did not turn out sweet enough. And you could still taste the avocado a little bit even though people always say you can't. I added extra sweetener the second time and it still did not taste like a dessert.

I was similarly disappointed by black bean brownies.

Even though it isn't the healthiest, I'm going back to my usual dessert of the simple mug cake. Or a bar of dark chocolate.

The mug cake is sometimes called the "zero point cake" for weight watchers but it actually is about 3 points as one blogger did the math on it.

You mix a box of any flavor cake mix with a box of angel food cake mix. Then take three tablespoons in a mug, mix with two tablespoons of water, and microwave for one minute.

Perfect little cupcake.

There's sugar in there that I shouldn't be having in the evening but it's only a little bit so hopefully it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment