Tuesday, September 29, 2015

We Have Achieved Pregnancy!

Two and a half years has led us to this amazing point. We are five and a half weeks pregnant and everything is looking good so far!

I'm amazed and delighted that WomanCode really worked for us.

I'm not a success story quite yet since there's a long way to go before a healthy and happy delivery. But we're well on our way. Despite PCOS and hypothyroidism we got pregnant naturally.

Only five weeks in it is already tougher than I expected in some ways. I haven't thrown up but my stomach often feels unsettled and the thought of food disgusts me. I'm sleeping a lot and don't feel much motivation to do things (like write this blog post!). I'm also having emotional issues with the hormones bringing up a lot of my fears, insecurities, and depression.

It's all going to be good, though. I know this journey will be worth it.

There's five more weeks to wait before I can see my midwife and get my first scan but the pregnancy has been confirmed with blood work and the hormones are rising appropriately.

If you are struggling to get pregnant because of a hormone imbalance or irregular cycles, you should definitely give the WomanCode diet a try. You've really got nothing to lose!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog about your way with PCOS and WomanCode. Congratulations becoming pregnant! :) I have the same problem as you. is there any way to contact with you (via email, becouse I am from Poland) to converse about your diet and going with WomanCode? If yes, please write to me: madzia.kop@o2.pl . Regards Magdalena

    ReplyDelete