Saturday, August 8, 2015

Hold Still, Ovulation!

After a really lovely and perfect cycle last time I was ready to recreate it and maximize our chances for this cycle. Just as I was gearing up to that, ovulation seems to have already happened. And so I'm left with an out-of-control feeling and nothing to do but wait another four weeks to try again.

We did "baby dance" a couple days before and the timing was probably really good but I don't think I had enough CM. Who knows? All I can do now is wait and see.

I got a smiley face on OPK yesterday afternoon. But then I had to go to work. So I tried to drink a ton of water and took my expectorant cough medicine. But then we were too tired when I got home. Considering that last time I got a smiley OPK it took almost three days for ovulation I thought we had another day or two. But then my temperature went up this morning.

It could be a fluke. We'll have to see what my temperature does tomorrow. But I did have a temperature dip the day before and then the positive OPK and now a temp rise. It looks like this cycle is already over.

No comments:

Post a Comment